måndag 6 september 2010

More stuff for the little one :o)

Mixed feelings when it comes to these things. The trousers was ment for my niece who was born late April. But an allergic shock that almost put me 6 feet under put an end to all knitting and crocheting for a while. So I didn't get to finish it in time. Now that I've finally finished it, it's just in time for my own baby who can pop out any time now :o)
The crocheted jacket is made from a pattern I'll never use again for sure. When it came to the sleeves I had to improvise, cause the pattern was simply useless. Hopefully the jacket will be good in use :o) The rainbowbuttons is picked out by little bigsis :) She loves to go to the yarnstore and pick out buttons :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Grattumasselerer med den lille piken din :)
    Settet kommer til å bli nydelig på henne!

    SvaraRadera